INFORMATION NOTICE FOR THE DATA SUBJECTS ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
provided pursuant to It. Legislative Decree 196/03 as amended and articles 13-14 of the “European Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data” – EU REG. 2016/679 (GDPR)
Pursuant to It. Legislative Decree 196/03 as amended and EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), containing provisions to protect natural persons and other entities with regard to the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which bind OCMIS IRRIGAZIONE SPA.
Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is OCMIS IRRIGAZIONE S.P.A., in the person of the Chairman of the Board, with registered office in Castelvetro di Modena (MO), Via S. Eusebio, 7 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of entities identified as Data Processors may be obtained by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Purposes of processing
The personal data provided by you and sent to us will be used:
- to enable us to provide the services requested and fulfil the related obligations, including legal ones
- to manage the contractual relationships between the parties
- to handle and process the purchase orders of goods and/or services
- to enable you to benefit from any after-sales support and/or warranty services
- to reply to any requests and for communications of a technical and organisational nature.
Please note that, taking into account the purposes of processing as set out above, the provision of the data is mandatory and that the failure to provide such data or their partial or incorrect provision may entail the inability to perform as required by contract.
Only with your specific consent, the data provided by you may also be used by OCMIS IRRIGAZIONE SPA, by parent and/or associated companies and/or by natural or legal persons who cooperate in marketing and sales activities with said Company for the further purposes indicated below:
- to send information and promotional communications, including commercial ones, and, specifically, to send offers for goods and services by post, internet, e-mail, fax.
Processing and storage methods
The data requested of you and which you provide are used in compliance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency.
The processing of the data provided by you will be automated and/or manual, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679, performed by specifically appointed entities and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of GDPR 2016/ 679.
Please be aware that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimisation of the data, pursuant to art. 5 of GDPR 2016/679, the data provided by you shall be stored for the time required to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed and in accordance with the requirements of the regulations of reference.
Scope of disclosure and dissemination
The data provided by you are not liable to being disseminated to undefined entities, but they may be disclosed to public and private entities, agencies and institutions to achieve the purposes set out above and in the cases laid down by laws or regulations.
By way of example, below are some entities to which the Company may/must disclose your data:
- any qualified entities who provide the Data Controller with services instrumental to the aforementioned purposes,
- entities making up the sales network,
- qualified entities such as, for instance, credit institutions, insurance companies and agencies, suppliers, sub-suppliers, contractors and subcontractors, who provide the company with services instrumental to the management of purchase orders, after-sale support, processing of statistical and market surveys, organisation and performance of events and fairs, including promotional ones, and sending commercial communications;
- consultants who assist the company in various capacities with particular reference to legal, tax, social security, accounting and organisational aspects, as well as any other entity to whom the data must be disclosed on the basis of an express legal provision.
Personal data transfer
The data may be transferred and disclosed to service providers, partners and Authorities and/or Public Agencies operating in European Union Member States and/or in Third Countries not belonging to the European Union, solely and exclusively where this is required for the performance of a contract entered into between the data subject and the data controller or for the performance of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the data subject.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, in connection to the processing of the personal data provided by you, you are entitled to request at any time:
- access: you may obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, in addition to further clarifications on the information contained in this Information Notice, and to receive such data within reason;
- rectification: you may request to rectify or complete the data you have provided to us or however held by us, where inaccurate;
- erasure: you may request that your data, acquired or processed, be deleted, should they no longer be necessary for our purposes or where there are no existing disputes, in case of withdrawal of your consent or your objection to the processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to erase such data;
- restriction: you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions under art. 18 of the GDPR applies; in that case, your data shall not be processed, bar storage, without your consent, except as set out in paragraph 2 of said article;
- objection: you may object at any time to the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for us to perform the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise of our rights or our defence in court; your objection shall always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: you may ask to receive your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have them transmitted to another controller indicated by you.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7 par. 3 of the GDPR, we would like to inform you that you may at any time exercise your right to withdraw consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on previously granted consent. Finally, we would like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Data Protection Authority.
To exercise said rights, report problems or ask for clarifications on the processing of your personal data you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that you may also send your requests by regular mail, addressing them to the Data Controller, as identified above, and specifying the subject of the request.
Information notice updated on 24/05/2019